Key Holding Sales Assistant Harlow (0023)
Cards Direct Harlow
|Hours: 0 - 16 hrs per week with flex up to 30hrs at peak periods. Weekend working required.|
Reporting To: Store Manager / Deputy Manager
To lead the store team and help the Store manager effectively manage the store to maximise sales and exceed targets.
To deputise in the Store & Deputy Managers absence. To deliver outstanding personal customer service whilst helping motivate and develop the store team to do the same.
To maintain the highest possible standards of merchandising, housekeeping and general safety whilst adhering to, and enforcing, company policies and procedures.
But, most of all….MAKE PEOPLE SMILE! Through the product, the prices and the service.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Set the highest possible standards of customer service and ensure all members of the team deliver the same
- Provide a safe environment for staff and customers, adhering to the Company Health And Safety policy
- Work with the store manager to maximise sales and offer ideas and recommendations for improvements
- In the managers absence prepare and submit all sales information to Head Office in an accurate and timely fashion
- Supervise and help train all team members to maximise their personal potential and in turn maximise the sales potential of the store
- Communicate effectively with the store team to ensure all company information and policies are relayed and understood
- Help with recruitment of Team Members
- Help the store manager to ensure all members of the team are fully trained in all areas of their job including the Health And Safety policies and completion of all relevant paperwork
- Ensure all controllable costs are kept within or below set budgets i.e wage costs
- Ensure the store trades effectively across all pre set hours and manage the team to ensure suitable cover at all times
- Merchandise and display stock to maximise sales and in accordance to any specific Company instructions
- Minimise stock loss through theft and damages by training staff to be vigilant and handle stock in a responsible manner
- Take a pro active role in RECOMMENDING ranges and products to the store manager that will fulfil local customer needs
- Where possible ensure adequate stock is on hand to exceed sales targets
- Maintain a high level of merchandising and cleanliness to create an attractive and pleasant shopping and working experience
- Perform opening / closing & Cashing up duties as required
Undertake any reasonable requests from the Store Manager or Company in line with business demand
Please complete the form below to apply